Re: [at-l] spring break

At 11:46 AM 2/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>THis is not directly AT realated, but it could be.  I'm another student
>wondering about good spring break destinations-  this is last minute.  We are
>looking for somewhere warmer than Michigan- not too hard, but are thinking in
>the Tennessee, W. VA, or Kentucky area.  Any ideas for an approximately 5 day
>hike?  Thanks a lot!
>Emily
>duncanem@pilot.msu.edu

Damascus to Atkins,VA  along the Creeper Trail, up over Whitetop and
Mt.Rogers and thru the Grayson Highlands - you can't beat it.

Mark

Mark and Janet Holmes-Innkeepers- Fox Hill Inn,Troutdale,VA(1-800-874-3313)
GA-NH '95  MD,PA+NH-ME '97
AT Journal (w/pics now!) at http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes/AT.html
Provider of shuttles in SW VA