[at-l] Who's going?

We live in Cape Town, South Africa.  My husband - Lionel - is planning to
do the thru-hike and will be arriving in Atlanta on about the 8th April.
In order to glean some trail info, I've been a subscriber to this "forum"
for a few weeks on his behalf and he has learnt a great deal and picked up
many tips - plus he's had direct contact with an experienced hiker, which
is great.
A few days ago, someone mentioned that an attempt should be made to find
out all those who are going to be doing the thru-hike, which is a great idea.
Perhaps contact can be made somehow or other, or at least readers and other
hikers can have an idea of who is going?