[at-l] dogs, diaphrams?????

Dogs???  diaphrams?????

Boy, I leave town for a few days and come back to this???  What
has happened to this list?  :)

I have a quick question for the group.  I am starting my 3 week hike
in Hot Springs on May 1 and will be heading North.  It appears as
though inadvertantly I will be heading right into Damascus in the
middle of Trail Days.  My concern is that the trail will be like
the Washington DC beltway during rush-hour.  Is this a valid concern?
I'm not anti-social or anything, quite the opposite, but I was looking
for quiet, serene that kinda thing as opposed to elbow to elbow hiking.

Thanks!
Dean