[at-l] Crow stew

Sometimes the best meal is a little crow stew. Fortunately, I haven't
seen it dehydrated yet. You'll feel better in the morning, Pete. We all
do already...

Now, about that Chinaman I stayed with at Maupin Field. I'm settin up
camp about 4:00 p.m. In comes this big Chinaman with two dogs, a rope and
a vat of beans. "Who are you?" says I. "Dungman" he replied (imagine the
most politically incorrect Chinese accent you can, and thats it) "So,
whats with the beans?" "You will see"

So, I sez to Lulu, I sez...
--
Felix