[at-l] Re: A good read

<<Anyone out there with an interest in murder mysteries might like "Murder
on the Appalachian Trail" by Jess Carr.  I checked it out from the local
library and found it a pretty good read.  I thought it a bit slow
sometimes but overall entertaining.  I would not, however, recommend it
to anyone's parents or SO's as it would probably cause a very
unnecessary, exaggerated amount of worry.  >>

Hey Jason, how 'bout a solo female thru hiker?  I won't give it to my mom or
SO, but should I take it along for those lonely evenings when I am alone in
the shelter and want to read a bit before hitting the sack?  (Rhetorical
question, Jason, and I've got a great big grin on my face!)

I get the list in digest format and as I read on, I just discovered this from
Tumbleweed:
<<The murders happened at the Wapiti II Shelter 3.8 miles from the Va.606 and
Va 42 junction.  >>

I just checked my tentative schedule and noted that Wapiti is on the list.
 This may be my first 20 mile day when I pass Wapiti!  Thanks for the
warning, Tumbleweed!

Marty