[at-l] Re: Could this be your sad tale

Daane, Peter wrote:

> these two jokers.

Hiya Pete..
I'm sure Jim and Ginny don't need me defending them.  But I thought I
might jump in here before Jim errrrr..aaaaahhh..slips back into
rec.backcountry mode, since it seems you might have.

I don't flame here..we all try really hard not to call each other names
here or get personal in our disagreements here.
Maybe the unoffical motto should be to disagree without being
disagreeable...here.
When I first joined the list, I brought my 'rec.backcountry' attitude
with me...my first posts were rather agressive.  But the mellow
attitude of the list rubbed off on me and I'm better for it. And as I've
said before, I treasure the way we get along ..here.
BTW..I must confess, I didn't read all of Jim and Ginny pre-hike advice.
Since this is not my year, I've saved it for when I really need it
or when I was in the mood.  Just as I don't read about sleeping pads
until I have to decide on a new one.

Most mail programs have a delete feature...feel free to use it.  But
don't try to impose your definition of what belongs here with name
calling....please.
BTW...I read it as diaphram too....<<<G>>>    Kahley
jump