Re: [at-l] A good read

I have one of the very first books that came off the press. The ISBN # is
0-89227-106-X
1984. Commonwealth Press, Inc. 415 First St. Radford, Virginia 24141. Its a
good read.
The murders happened at the Wapiti II Shelter 3.8 miles from the Va.606 and
Va 42 junction.  Geeezz.. you just reminded me of the girlfriend I was with
then 13 years ago...
when I read it... thanks :-P    heehee..             Tumbleweed GA>ME 97

---------

http://www.hack.net/lists *