Re: [at-l] Woo-hoo!

> I just got my REI yearly dividend last night. I'm disappointed that sale
> items don't count (about 1/2 of my purchases), but I still got back a
> hefty $60-some odd dollar amount. Par-tay! Time to go shopping for gear.
> Here's where you guys come into play.
> --
> Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu

Yep raven, just got back from the mail box and there it
was just waiting to be spent. But beside it was something
more important, (as least from a screwed up southbound
point of view ) yes, right there in my own handwritting,
but now with a Maine postmark on it, was my self addressed
stamped envelope, once empty, but now containing reservations
for two nights at Katahdin Stream Campground YEAAA !
Let the games begin .

erehwon and erehwyna
"The Smiths"
ME to GA '97  ( sans umbrella )