[at-l] $3 Socks!

I posted this once already but I don't think it went through.

Sorry if you get this twice.

Earlier in the week I posted something about a Thorlo outlet where I
have bought Thorlos for $3 a pair. I bought "light hikers."   They were
slightly irregular: a grease stain that washed out.  The price may be
different now I bought mine last summer.

Well, the location I posted was,...well...not accurate. But, I never
have pretended to be very directional. Here is the exact location:

CrossRoads Shopping Center
Exit 151 off of I-40 in Statesville, NC

704-873-8243

Nat