[at-l] Bag warmth...

I don't know if I am just reacting to the excitment or have gone
completely mad.  But I have 21 days left until I depart on my AT hike,
and I am begining to doubt some of my gear.  One important piece of gear
that stands out is my sleeping bag.

It is rated for 35F (2C) temps, it weigh 3 lbs (1.362 kg), synthetic
fibers (Trevira), and I was wondering if it would be a warm enough bag
for the mountain weather in Georgia?  I was looking at some other bags,
The North Face Cat's Meow and Mountain Equipment Coop Winterwawk Hv,
rate to -7C (20F); 1.85 kg (MEC's weighs more but cost less), any
suggestions?  How about a VBL?

BackRest