Re: [at-l] I won't be taking...

Tumbleweed will not be taking his Umbrella's cause they  say that the
climate is just "not right"...  confused ?   Tumbleweed when off the beaten
trail raises " Umbrella Cockatoos ", Mrs. Tumbleweed thought for a second
when seeing if she had any mail.. thought our birds became subscribers to
the list. After reading some of them ... our birds said  " we thought ya'll
used them to keep the bird S&^T! off your heads " ....  My birds are my
sponsor.. they lay eggs worth more than there own weight in gold.... 2 eggs
= 1 Thru-hike
Now ya all know how I use my Umbrella's for my hike....  Cheers!
Tumbleweed GA>ME