[at-l] Trail Magik

Well, as I begin seeing more depart for the trail I become more and more
home sick.  I've checked my schedule over and over, just trying to work out the time for at least 500 more miles, but to no avail.  However, I do
have a break between May 3-7 to at least stop by the AT for a visit.
Anyone know an appropriate place to check on the trail for fellow
list-ers and thru-hikers during that time?  I know that's about 500
miles worth of hiking in the north, but not too sure about the time in the south considering snow and (ubknown) terrain.  I was thinking about
sharing a little trail magik, Subway sound good?  Case of Sam Adams?
-Spiderman  ME-VT '96