Re: [at-l] Traditions, and their downfall :-(

>>Patrick O'Meara wrote:
>
> Just a thought that came across my mind.  It seems like a majority
> of the future thru hikers already have Trail names...

I don't have one yet.  So far I'm just a section hiker.  I usually attribute
the lack of trail name to the fact that I haven't pissed off anyone enough to
be given one.
My daughter's (my main hiking partner lately), trail name came from her
favorite question on the trail "How Much Further?"
Happy trails
Rich