[at-l] greetings!!!

Hello everyone.  My name is Jenn and this spring my friend Reg and I will be
setting out from Springer.  I've been on the list for several days just
getting aquainted with everyone. . .I'm kind of new to the e-mail game.
 (fears of sending messages out to not only the wrong person but maybe even
absolutely everyone on the planet. . .that kind of thing.)  Just a note to
all you big & tall guys. . .I can appreciate your discussions on the
difficulty of finding gear.  I am 4'11" and I can assure you that finding
gear for the wee folk is REALLY hard!!! :)

-Jenn Miller