Re: [at-l] First Day

> Hi...
>    I asked this question a couple weeks ago as part of a barrage of questions
> I posted when I first joined the list... so I don't blame anyone for giving
> me the big "D" (elete).  But I'm gonna ask again.
>    I'm curious about what to expect when I get to Amicola Falls the weekend
> of March 22.  Stories of the Trail's popularity make me think there'll be a
> small army of people hoisting packs... preparing to launch an invasion.  I
> know it'll depend on a lot of things, but about how many people will I meet?
>  Five?  Twenty?  Fifty?  Just how crowded is it?
>
> John
> LiveShot  '97
> * From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *

If the weather is nice expect at least 20, I recently did a Neels Gap south to
Blood Mt shelter and back as a quick little day hike and
it was on a weekend with nice weather, I encountered at least 40 people in a
5 mile round trip, Neels gap is a very popular road crossing though.
regardless you'll see alot of folks........

Will Strickland -ANTELOPE- ME->GA '97
"May the four winds blow you safely home..."
  -- Grateful Dead--
Internet: gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu