[at-l] Name of Thorlo ($3) Outlet Store?

At 05:49 PM 2/17/97 -0500, you wrote:

>My feet have a tendency to get really hot. I use Thorlo's Light hikers
>without a liner.  They are very comfy.   Try to find an outlet store.
>There's one in Winston-Salem, NC where you can buy Thorlo socks for next
>to nothing ($3). They are slightly irregular. The worst irrregularity
>I've ever encountered has been a grease smudge that washes out.
>
>Nat

Nat,

Do you have the name and address of that outlet store?  Sounds almost too
good to be true!

Thanks!

******
	Mark and Janet Holmes
	GA-NH '95  PA+NH-ME '97
	AT Journal (w/pics now!) at http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes/AT.html
	Fox Hill Inn - Innkeepers 1-800-874-3313 (for reservations)
	Troutdale,VA  ( 4 miles from Dickey Gap on the AT)
	Provider of shuttles in SW VA
	Phone: 540-677-3313