[at-l] You may be an ounce weenie if.....was...ooops..I weighed my pack

Hi all...especially you ounce weenies...

Pack report...did some serious gear checking...
I'ts amazing the stuff that collects in yer pack when you aren't
looking...like an extra 50 feet of line and enough plastic bags
to clean up the AT...etc.
I've dumped 2.5 lbs  and for a populated trail I can shave another 3oz.
from the firstaid kit but...I need to cut more.
Could someone post the precise interior dimensions of the 1 liter
Titanium pot?  Is it's lid a pan?  Can you buy it seperately or must you
take out a 2nd and buy the whole set? If my zip stove will fit into the
titanium with not alot of wasted space, and if it beats my 10oz. set by
much,I may go for it.  And I'm sorry to ask, but what's the
weight/capacity of the mug?  I just found out mine weighs 1/4 lb.!!!!
I'd switch to plastic but I do alot of cooking in the mug, not to
mention a quick reheat of my coffee.

BTW....new game folks...
You may be an ounce weenie if........ you buy a scale and then take it
with you to the gear store.  Next...and thanks for the info  Kahley