[at-l] Internet access along the AT

As sort of a follow-up to some of the discussion about computers on the
trail, I have begun a page about Net access points along the trail.

It's something I have wished for when traveling in general and have not
found... aside from a page in England WRT Cybercafes around the world -
but which, the last time I checked, had not been kept up-to-date...

The greater part of it is a list of libraries in towns fairly close to the
trail.  These may or may not have access.

Anyway - the URL is http://www.fred.net/kathy/at/access.html

If anyone has anything to add to it, let me know.

--Kathy
http://www.fred.net/kathy/spanmoss.html
Still waiting for a second winner after Rick Holt answered q. correctly
within the first day the page was posted...