[at-l] Hey this NaughtyRobot Crap has me concerned for another reason

I'll let you know if you're really interested but I was hoping that you
might be able to suggest how I can isolate myself from this attack?  What
does ActiveX have to do with it?  If I get rid of ActiveX will I be OK?
 How Can I find out who it came from ?  It has to originate somewhere
doesn't it?  if not how was it done?

If you can't help could you suggest someone who could?

Thanks Gordon