[at-l] gorp ingredients

Hi all -

Want to share a prize winning gorp ingredient...

The local chapter of our hiking club a couple of years ago sponsored "The
Second International Gorp Contest"!  The most unusual, most appreciated
(there was sampling going on) entry was a bottle of **Dr. McGillicudy's
Vanilla Schnapps**!  We created a special category just for this entry!  Not
too surprising, it won its division (of course in our contests everybody
wins!)  This particular gorp was voted best for warming up - nice, since this
affair was held at a winter ski outing.  This gorp is also very easy to make
- no muss, no fuss.  Just open bottle, decant into suitable container
(plastic?) and enjoy! (In moderation of course.  Remember though 'take
moderation in moderation').

In trail reality - dried cranberries and or dried blueberries are great gorp
additions.

Enjoy the journey,
Marty