Re: [at-l] One worry, one concern

Phil,,,

At 04:07 PM 2/13/97 -0500, Phil Romans wrote:
>Ok....
>	I have one worry about the trail and that is food.  Other people
>may worry about getting there... others might think about the weather or
>things along the way, and yet there are others that worry about money.
>What I worry about is making sure I eat!  Anyone else with this one?

  "Town Food" was always a great topic on the trail, where's the AYCE
place(s)... In the funny world I'm not too big on salads,,, in the real
world (the trail) Pizza Hut AYCE salad bars were the first thing I'd look for...

>	The second is a concern and not a worry.  What this is that I
>might be carrying too much.  What prompts this is people reporting under
>40 pound packs with this that and the other.  I know I am going to run in
>the low 40s with cold weather gear, food, and just about everything.
>Nothin major... just I am running on the lightest I can afford.

  By the time you get to Neels Gap, you should be able to get a fair handle
on what you use and need... Jeff and Dorothy (and your new trail friends)
can help you...

>-=phil

  take care, stay warm,,
    Dick & Lyn  Wix     (Where's Spring; Rochester, MN)
                 aka  "WIXeR"  AT-94  GA->ME
                       wixer@sparc.isl.net
       We'll get there,,,, when we get there.!!" - obscure