[at-l] Re: Patrick's Comments on Computers and the Trail

On Thu, 13 Feb 1997 MHOLMES@NETVA.COM wrote:

> I carried a camera along and a microcassette recorder (for my poor memory -

  What a great idea!  I've never even thought of carrying a microcassette
recorder.  There have been a numebr of evenings where I was just too
dog-tired to scratch out the 4-5 pages in my journal that would do
justice to a day of hiking and reflecting.  But what could be easier than
just telling the day's story into a recorder?  Not to mention that it
would be easier to record events throughout the day with a recorder that
you could hold in your hand as you mosey along, as opposed to stopping
and rummaging for the pen and paper.

Roy
"Jack-in-the-green"