[at-l] ??

The irony of using the internet to preach its downside just occurred
to me...oops

  Yes this mailing list is a usefull planning tool, and as a member of
the Trail community I should not be so negative.  At the same time
though, I stand behind what I say, b/c my only intention is to get
future hikers thinking about all aspects of their hike, esp. their
interactions w/ non-hikers.  You don't have to agree w/ me as long as
you consider what the overall message is  :)

				City Slicka