[at-l] readjusting to the "real" world

I too know the feeling of leaving the Trail to go back to society.
I've hiked the last three summers, 94 Springer-Harper's Ferry; 95
Salisbury, CT--Hanover, NH (plus the rest of the Long Trail);  96
Hanover to Katahdin.  After each of these trips I had to return not to a
job, but to school.  I agree with J. Owens, in that nobody can really
comprehend what it is that we do, and also that we are certainly better
people after hiking.  It IS a tough readjustment, but one that is worth
the trouble.

   Love, Peace, and Happiness'

		City Slicka