[at-l] calling jeff mosenkis

sorry list...i lost jeff's personal address...

so i was sitting in the JBL warming hut, fulfilling my duties as voluteer
caretaker and whose name do i come across in the journal but our very own
jeff m!  neato!  i especially enjoyed your account of falling into john's
brook while trying to fish for water with the bucket.  HA!

we had an unbelievably beautiful weekend in the valley--there's a reason why
they call it 'adirondack blue'.  not sure that even a western sky could get
that color.  maybe we just appreciate it more cuz it comes around so little.

it was nice seeing a familiar face while sitting outside in the warm sunshine
(dang, it got all the way up to 20!) staring up at the wolf jaws.

come back soon and see your dax.
poooom