Re: [at-l] Sleeping Pads

I know I just joined the list but I'll give my input. Has anybody ever
tried taking a air mattress? It's not much heaveir then a z-rest, And
it's defitanly worth the effort to lug  up the hill

Stephen T. Galyen
Wirlwind@juno.com
<[_] Hot Chocolate, Good to the last drop [_]>
And, Smile. God loves you. : )