[at-l] Re: water cooled footwear

 During my 94 hike I gave into the fact that without gaiters,
water from low shrubbery was going to keep my feet wet.
I soon discovered that a little water sloshing around in my
boots actually made my feet less sore at the end of the
day. I started recommending this technique in the registers
as a joke and hope no one filled up their boots first thing
every morning as suggested. But since water cooled feet
was unavoidable for me, I thought I'd make the most of it.

		    K/T = W
	  	 Sleeper 94