[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #131

>Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 19:13:37 -0500
>From: Sandra Downs <downs@diamond.nb.net>
>Subject: [at-l] Gear question: Coolmax
>
>Where to find Coolmax T-shirts? I've gone thru all the current gear catalogs
>I have (Campmor, Sierra, REI, LL Bean), their websites, and have been
>digging on line with little success. Any suggestions of chain stores that
>might carry 'em? Biking stores (online) have Coolmax jerseys but I've never
>liked collars, I'd rather have a short-sleeve T.
>
>Thanks for the leads!
>Sandy
><downs@nb.net>     	Visit Cyberwall! http://www.nb.net/~downs/

Hi Sandy,
This past Thursday I purchased 2 x-gear Duofold 100% CoolMax T-shirts for
$12.95 each at Campmor.  They had a large selection you may try calling the
store for assistance.
Take care,
John

John O    E-mail johno@mail.monmouth
Brick, New Jersey
60 miles north of Atlantic City   60 miles south of New York City

                                /\
                               /  \
                              /    \
                             /Mount \
                            /Katahdin\
                           /  Maine   \
                          /     _      \
                         /     / \      \
                        /     /   \      \
                    /        Springer        \
                   /         Mountain         \
                  /          Georgia           \
                /          THRU-HIKER            \
A dream that will become a reality for me by taking one step at a time