Re: [at-l] Pack Covers, are they really needed?

>P.S. curious - how much does that Seal Coat stuff sack weigh?

The #6 which is 9"x23" weighs 3.5 oz. The #4 which is 7"x14" weighs 1.4
oz. I put my Polartech liner, food, stove, and other small stuff in 3
#4's. The down bag goes in the #6. All the seams are taped. I even use
one of the #4's to wash stuff in.

BTW, Black Diamonds number is (801) 278-5533. They are mostly climbing
stuff, but I also use their Shorty Gaiters and Seal Coat seam sealer.

--
beh@mindspring.com
Barry E. Henley - Riverdale, GA - USA