Re: [at-l] Communication with Oz

Gas@aol.com wrote:

> Think instead about how your son will be changed after he completes
> hiking the AT.  An idiot he will no longer be and you will be proud
> of his accomplishment.

Oh, I don't know. I've seen a few questionable thruhikers pass
through the local laundromat. They shake their heads and babble
incoherently to themselves as they spread their maildrop packages
all over the floor. Some wear raincoats and nylon ponchos when
it's sunny outside.

Then again, it could be insanity rather than idiocy.

--
mfuller@somtel.com, Northern Franklin County, Maine
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt. }>:-/> --->