[at-l] Amicalola

Can anybody give me the details on lodging at Amicalola and
nearby towns.  I have to drive over six hours to get there,
so I'm going to need to spend a night somewhere before I hit
the trail.  I know that Amicalola had camping and cabins--anybody
got the phone number for the park and prices??  What about if I
wimp out and want to spend my last night in civilization soaking
in a bubble bath and sleeping on a bed??  Any motels/hotels in the
area that you are aware of?  Neither Wingfoot's book nor the guide book
really give specifics about this area of GA.

Rachel
"solophile"  GA-->ME  '97
http://www.webcom.com/markham/at-hike