[at-l] Countdown Update

Big E wrote:
>How many days Rachel?
>Big E

Well, as of Sunday, February 9, I've got 37 days to go!!
I had stopped posting my countdown with my signature because
I got so many comments from the pitiful non '97 thru-hikers expressing
how my countdown was adding to their misery.  I decided to skip the
countdown for the well being of the list (I'm such a caring kinda
gal....).

But, I can't help but give it when I'm specifically asked!!!

37/three-and-seven/less than six weeks/five weeks and two days/a little
over a month/two days sooner than the arrival of spring/......

Rachel
"Solophile"  GA-->ME  '97
http://www.webcom.com/markham/at-hike