Re: [at-l] "lurkers" and replying to postings

Rich, I believe that you may have something there.  For example; when
I respond to this posting to the list, my reply function will but your
email address up on the To:  box and I have to come along(with a handy
macro I made) and press a few keys and the al-l address pops up. =20

Courtney

>Some of these "lurkers" that only respond in private mail may not
>realize that the automatic reply function on many mailers will
>respond to the original sender and not to the list.  It has something
>to do with the way the list is set up. =20

Courtney Smith
jamessmith@stc.net
jcsmith@bernie.ngc.peachnet.edu
One seventh of your life is spent on Monday.