Re: [at-l] Sleeping Pads

Sorry it has been so long on the reply! =20

I know it sounds radical, but I was considering carrying both my
chair/pad and my old z-rest.  I don't know if I would do that, or even
try it come thru hike time.  The z-rest has the little folding seams
that make is very compact and easy to deal with.  After a few weeks of
continuous use, I could see it tearing!  I just want to get my feet
off the ground which sometimes get cold in my bag at 5 degrees, and
make my butt-bone happier!

Courtney

>I had the 2" thermarest pad and took it back after a weekend hike. Way =
too
>bulky and heavy. Tried the ultra light but too thin for my 40 year old
>butt. Settled on the standard long, I'm 6'4", and love it.

Courtney Smith
jamessmith@stc.net
jcsmith@bernie.ngc.peachnet.edu
One seventh of your life is spent on Monday.