[at-l] Please let me know what you think

	Hello all,  I am predominantly an observer on this list, but poke my
head out every once in a while.  Here I am doing it again.

	I am a co-author of the web site for my school's outing club.  I was
interested if any of you had any feedback on the site for me. We've
recently added some sample equipment lists and these are what I'm most
concerned about.

Thanks in advance....

The address is:
http://www.isc.rit.edu/~ritocwww/