Re: [at-l] three questions

Bob:

A couple things mitigate carrying the flash.

You are usually always under the tree canopy, thus there is less light,
f2'ish.

Shelters have no windows, only one side is open, thus again they tend to be
darker.

You normally are pretty beat after a days hike, but that's also when you are
facing each other for a change and picture taking is more rewarding.

I have often considered not taking the flash, but am glad I always did take
it.

Big E