[at-l] three questions

Three questions:

I've got a little Olympus XA camera with a removable flash. Removing the
flash would obviously save me weight. On the other hand, I wouldn't be able
to take flash pictures. Question 1: Is there much occasion to take flash
photos on a thruhike?

Having read that Tincture of benzoin is a good foot toughener, I bought
some at REI. The bottle gives usage directions, but says its intended use
is making tape adhere better. Question B: How do you use it to toughen
feet?

Question III: What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Robert
(Rhymin'Worm GA > ME '97)