Re: [at-l] out of the woodwork (into the woods)

Daved--I am also planning to start from GA "late"--May 1 is my first
opportunity to hike, after my teaching is completed for the Spring
semester at U of TN.  I am working thru "The Thru-Hiker's Planning Guide"
written by Dan "Wingfoot" Bruce.  I got this book at an outfitter store.
It has the answers to some of your questions (e.g. how to mail stuff).  I
have read a lot of stuff on thru-hiking, and I wish I had read this guide
first.  What is the story on your 'wearable' computer?  It sounds cool.
TCJ