Re: [at-l] Mail delivery and full mailboxes

Milt/other list manager(s):

Thanks for the work that you do to maintain this list.  I have only been a
subscriber for a couple of weeks, and I am happy to have found this
topical, supportive, and busy list.  I maintain a couple of lists--one for
my students at U. Tennessee and one for my friends--and I know it can be a
lot of thanksless work.  I appreciate your contribution to keeping the
hiker communication lines open.  TCJ