Re: [at-l] Lost my Loft!

Ralph Wrote
Store it in a large cotten bag like REI sells. The dryer and tennis
balls does NOT work with synthetic bags - at least not mine.

ralph

I store my bags in king size pillow cases.  Not the outer type but the
ones that have a zipper to close it.  Laundry bage are also good.  The
important thing is to keep it clean while allowing the fibers to avoid
being crushed.  About a week before each trip, I open the bags being used
and also unroll my self inflating pad (you are supposed to store them
flat but I don't have the room)

Rich