Re: [at-l] Re:Signature

At 09:59 AM 2/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I sent two correspondences and forgot to sign my name. "Shelters near
>Springer and Brushy Mountain". Sorry!!!!!!!!
>
>Walter T. Shroyer

There is neeeeever an excuse for such behavior - just the thought of it
makes me want to .... (Felix, where are you? I know you would have some tale
of goats and a rope or something.... to set this poor fellow straight!)  :)

But then again - professors are supposed to be absent-minded!   :))

P.S. - Shelters shouldn't be bad if you start in May.  Late March and early
April are when the thundering hordes will be passing thru.

Mark

	Mark and Janet Holmes
	AT Journal at http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes/AT.html
	Fox Hill Inn - Innkeepers 1-800-874-3313 (for reservations)
	Troutdale,VA  ( 4 miles from Dickey Gap on the AT)
	Provider of shuttles in SW VA
	Phone: 540-677-3313