[at-l] Weather in Troutdale

Well for those folks who want some snow to hike in, it looks like 2-4" fell
on Troutdale last night.Still falling lightly. Around 32 degrees - pretty
out there!  Bet it's nice on Whitetop or Rogers!  Anyone want to sell me a 4
wheel drive for dirt cheap? :)

Mark
And just when I was able to drive my car up and down the driveway! Guess
it'll be another week before that happens!
	Mark and Janet Holmes
	AT Journal at http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes/AT.html
	Fox Hill Inn - Innkeepers 1-800-874-3313 (for reservations)
	Troutdale,VA  ( 4 miles from Dickey Gap on the AT)
	Provider of shuttles in SW VA
	Phone: 540-677-3313