[at-l] Get Out There!!

Hello All!
   I guess I've been " lurking " for about 2 weeks now, listening to all
these 97 thru-hikers ( GOD , I ENVY YOU!! ), and I just can't stand it
anymore!!  I've got to get out and HIKE!!!  I've been out with my dog off and
on all winter, and soloed a couple times, but now I need some company!  If
there is anyone out there, preferably close to eastern PA, looking for a
backpacking partner ( for weekends, mostly )--- E-MAIL ME ASAP!!!
    Thank you for your attention to this matter <g>