[at-l] BEER???

in the manner of Earnest P. Warrell - EEEEEWWWWWW!

i'm going to have to go with tumbleweed on this one.  Give me a nice cold
Barq's Root Beer and i'm oh so happy.  However, if it has to be warm,
then A&W tastes better.  this is 18 years of experience with root beer
talking too.

on a completely unrelated note, has anyone had much experience with
bagliners.  my moonstone is getting old, and doesn't insulate as well as
it used to, so since i can't afford a new one, i'm thinking of REI's
nifty little polypro. bagliner.  would this be a good buy?

thanx, and later

nater

--
     ...every color, and class, and rank; high officials
          and the beggar alike - all snored in the same