Re: [at-l] BEER!

Goodness!  I didn't realize what fans of beer all you hikers were!  If y'all
are real nice to me, I might just be a real trail angel and bestow gifts of
my special "thru-hiker homebrew" when you pass through New Hampshire.   You
surely can't see through it, and it's been said to be a full meal.  Sound good?

Drink all you want, I'll brew more...
Poohbear :)
Jennifer Delia Sawyer	|	"Be the best you can be
Hall Director		|	in the place that you are;
Department of Residential Life	|	and be kind.
University of New Hampshire	|	Kind to yourself,
Durham, NH  03824		|	Kind to others and
(603) 862-3812		|	Kind to the land."
jdsawyer@hopper.unh.edu	|		-- Helen Neering