[at-l] Lost my Loft!

OK, so when I bought the durn thing, I didn't know any better.  But I guess
my TNF Cat's Meow spent the better part of its first year in the stuff sack
(it's now almost 3 years old)...

I'm worried that it's lost enough of its loft to be uncomfortable as the
temperature gets cooler (i.e. at the beginning and end of my hike).  I've
heard that you can throw it in the dryer with a couple of tennis balls.
 Anyone know of this?  Does washing it affect the loft?

Just a thru-hiker-to-be who's so psyched for it that he is sweating the
little stuff (thus breaking rule #1).

Scoob
Boulder

Rule #1: Don't sweat the little stuff.