Re: [at-l] Trail Expectations - Brushy Mountain(s)

In a message dated 97-02-07 10:18:04 EST, NEWMAN@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU (John
Newman) writes:

<< "If I've climbed it once, I've climbed it ten.
 Don't ever want to climb Brushy Mountain Again."
 				- The Brothers of The Dust >>

 The 2 Brush Mts. in SW Virginia that we went over last year were sort of,
well, brushy, hot and on the less than pretty side!   I hope ALL the Brushy
Mts. aren't as bad. They were the sort of mts. you knew you'd be glad to put
behind you.

Illinois Flatlander