[at-l] Springer Fever Game

From Micah's perspective:

I'm so excited to start my thru-hike, I think I need to take a nap.

I'm so excited about buying gear for my thru-hike, that I think I'm going
to chew up the new pack Rachel bought for me just so I can try out that
new, racy Eagle Creek dog pack I saw in the catalog.

If I don't leave for my thru-hike soon, I'll stay dry, warm, well fed,
get to sleep on a big soft bed, and still get to visit with that cute
little pomeranian down the street.....hmmmmmm.