[at-l] Encore

First of all, I'd like to thank all of my many many Fans who wrote in
asking for more quotes:

	'If it were not for YOU, my fans, then I wouldn't be what I am
today.'

	Paul Stanley, KISS, ~1984 (or was it Gene Simmons, who married
Shannon Tweed who was born in Newfoundland? Can never get that one
straight...)

	Life HAS caught up with me, etc, but I love to deliver...so...

	Anyway, I'll work on a new show, and send the Romeo and Juliet
which I promised a few of my many many Fans....

	Just remember, my ancestors came from the East African Rift
System, just like yours.

Doug
ps I LOVE you all (waves and kisses blown)

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland
       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html