[at-l] Felix' Fiction Failure

Failure as in failure to receive it.  I'm having pulp fiction withdrawal
symptoms again.  Writer's block, Felix?  (You may be sorry you ever
started feeding the "bears" on this list!  We get too snarly.  Actually,
we appreciate what we do get.   :-)   )
-- Earthworm

*                                                                          *
*  Linda L. Patton                  "Nearness to nature...keeps the        *
*  Reference Librarian               spirit sensitive to impressions       *
*  Strozier Library                  not commonly felt, and in touch       *
*  Florida State University          with the unseen powers."              *
*  Tallahassee, FL 32306-2047             --Ohiyesa                        *
*                                           The Soul of the Indian         *
*  Phone: (904) 644-5019                    1911                           *
*  E-Mail: lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu                                          *
*                ...the siren call of the wilderness...                    *